Terms and Conditions
ADULTS, YOUTH AND CHILDREN’S CLASSES/WORKSHOPS
Enrolments are taken on a ‘first-in-first-served’ basis.
Payments must be made in full in order to confirm your booking. A booking confirmation and a materials list will be provided upon full payment.
Corban Estate Arts Centre reserves the right to cancel or postpone any class that does not reach a viable enrolment number. If a class is cancelled, you will be notified no less than 4 days before the start of the class, and a full refund will be given.
- An administration fee of $20 per booking applies to all refunds.
- A FULL refund (less admin fee) will be given if you withdraw from a class/workshop 5 working days or more before the start date
- NO refund will be given if you withdraw from a class/workshop less than 5 days before the start date
- NO refund will be given if you withdraw after a class/workshop has commenced. However, participants are welcome to transfer to another class/workshop or accept credit for another class/workshop taking place at a later date
- Refunds can take up to 10 working days to process
Some classes/workshops require a variation to these terms and conditions; please check your confirmation as the T&C’s variation will supersede regular terms and conditions.
For more information please contact reception at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 09 838 4455